2.03.2011

inside W

W has been working me to the bone lately! This past week was insane
because our Fashion Editor, Alex White, was shooting her big editorial. (There
is always one big photo shoot every month for the magazine, so it's 
always a huge deal). I was the only intern chosen to go to the shoot that is
shot at Pier 59 right on the Hudson River. Seeing Laura Stone (big time model)
and being in that atmosphere was pretty amazing. During the past three 
days I have spent 28 hours working at W. Here is a glimpse where I spend 
most my time. 
fashion closet: where all the clothes, shoes and purses are kept for photo shoots. 
 
fine jewelry closet (where I spend the most time) 
not as cool as the fashion closet because all the jewelry is kept in a safe,
however checking in million dollars pieces is pretty neat/tortuous  
art department and interns computers
our view


Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud to know someone from the UofA is here! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete