2.07.2011

greener grass.

After a long week of complaining/crying/feeling sorry for myself
over my tiring, unpaid, coffee-filled hours put in at W... I have 
decided to end my pity party and realize how lucky I am. Experiences
like mine come once in a lifetime, and despite some concerns, I'm 
extremely, extremely grateful. Most people don't know that I also 
spend my time in New York interning with Carol Hannah, from 
Project Runway. She shares her bridal studio with Logan (also from her
Project Runway season). Below you can see where I spend my Wednesdays 
in her cute Hell's Kitchen abode. I live in Hell's Kitchen area, which is where 
Court and I have spent most of our weekends over the last month. We have 
been going to yoga in town, enjoying quaint restaurants, and heavenly flea markets. 
Weekends can't get much better than that.
my wednesdays. 
Room divided, literally. CH designs bridal and Logan works with fur and leather.
It's interesting in the studio to say the least
. :)
vintage jewelry at HK flea market
hellllo vintage

finally added some color to my silver wrist.
my vintage coral find for $25 buckaroos.

To a good week:
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment