2.11.2011

love love love.

It was so nice having today off. It was a easy day filled with english
breakfast tea, yoga and a wedding dress fitting with my step-sister, Jen. 
Awhile back, Jen chose a dress that ironically is made by Carol Hannah, 
(the designer I intern with) and it was pretty exciting seeing Carol Hannah 
in the studio sewing the buttons onto the dress and then to see my sister 
trying it on tonight. Also! I was in Greenwich Village (which is the cutest area 
in NY) and I saw Jennifer Love Hewitt walking! 
Here some pictures from my lovely day. 
cutest bridal shop, Lovely
if only i took a picture of her stupid Louboutins. 


Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute Beth! I love Jen's dress...big suprise CH is amazing!!! I look forward to new posts on your blog, I love keeping up with all your doing in your exciting life in the big city and I know I have told you a million times but I could tell you a million more...I am so proud of you! And as much as it may be a drag sometimes all the hard work you are doing will pay off!!! I love and miss you like crazy! Keep the posts commin'
    <3 Your chubby belly sister! xoxox

    ReplyDelete