1.31.2011

it. is. cold

Man, the weather has been brutal! While all my fellow Texas and
Arkansas friends are LAYING OUT and walking around in tank tops,
I'm here. In New York. Freezing. This past Wednesday we got 19 inches
of snow. That just so happened to be the day I interned with Carol Hannah
and had to run a million errands outside. Let's just say, I'll never leave the
house without A. a hat and B. snow boots.
My step dad called me yesterday just to brag about the 80 degree Texas
weather. There wasn't any "Hi Beth, how are you?" Nope. Just "The weather
is so amazing! I've been golfing all day". Sheesh. Can a girl get some sympathy!? ;)
one day, i'll learn. 
this was not easy. 
More snow is coming my way. But I heard it is also coming to the South. :) Y'all deserve it!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment