1.24.2011

miracle on 34th st.

All things considered, NYC hasn't been as expensive as I was expecting...
the problem tends to be: unlimited access to shopping and restaurants. 
If these things weren't constantly haunting me, NY living would be a 
breeze! I live on 34th street aka the location of the famous Macy's... 
and most days I find myself walking through the 8-story department 
store on my way to work. With this, I'm basically setting myself up 
for failure. I'm waiting for that angry phone call from my mom regarding 
my bank statement. My alibi consists of, "Mom, I walked into Macy's to 
get away from the cold, you don't want me getting sick do you?" 
If only my mother was that naive. Below are pictures of my bedroom, 
which really hasn't been so bad! Where I'm staying offers maid service, 
and free meals. All I can say is free food doesn't equal good food. Enjoy :) 
don't judge my irreplaceable floral curtains. 
sweet boyfriend :)
view from my bedroom window
view from the roof of my building 


Cheers!

1 comment: